Fitness in the Kitchen!!
January 20, 2015.
· 1 avocado
· 6 hard-boiled eggs
· 3/4 cup grape tomatoes, cut in halves
· 4 strips bacon, cooked until crispy
· 1/2 cup scallions, chopped
· 2 teaspoon ground garlic
· 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt and, more to taste
- Make your hard-boiled eggs. Once done, peel, place in refrigerator and let cool.
- While they are cooking, make bacon using your desired method and cook until crispy.
- In a medium bowl combine eggs, avocado, garlic and salt; smash with a fork until combined.
- Add in bacon pieces, tomatoes and scallions. Mix well.
- Taste and add additional salt and ground garlic as desired.
- Serve over fresh spinach or lettuce or in lettuce wraps!