Breakfast (as we ALL know) is one of the most important meals of the day.
With all of our hustle and bustle in the morning … hopefully squeezing in an am workout, getting the kids off to school, getting ready for work ... our breakfast sometimes hits the back burner.
Here are a handful of the many reasons you should eat a healthy breakfast:
- It’ll improve your ability to focus & concentrate throughout the day
- It’ll help you to maintain a healthy body weight
- It’ll give you more ENERGY (which most of us need more of!)
- It’ll Rev up your metabolism & kick-starts it into gear for the day
- It’ll help you to get in your daily requirements for your vitamins & minerals
Your Challenge this week … should you CHOOSE to accept it … is to Eat A HEALTHY Breakfast EVERY day this week
- COMMIT to eating a healthy breakfast EVERY day for the rest of the week.
- Leave a COMMENT below saying that you ACCEPT this Challenge to hold yourself accountable!
- PLAN out your breakfasts for the week on paper. Going in with a plan MASSIVELY increases your chances for success.
- PREPARE (This is KEY) Make a list of the ingredients that you need to make your healthy breakfasts for the rest of the week. Go to the grocery store and get all of the items needed. When you get back, make anything you are able to in advance (like the egg cupcakes) when you have free time.
That’s it! Good luck with this week’s Challenge and don’t forget to leave a comment below!