Challenge of the Week!!
January 26, 2015
Set a goal & COMMIT to it.
Being clear about your goal is critically important to be able to achieve what you WANT.
It’s important to take control of the direction of your life and to live your life ON PURPOSE, and not just let life “happen” to you.
If you don’t, you may wake up in 10 years and wonder how you got there…
Your Challenge of the week:
Define one of your goals and COMMIT to achieving it.
No matter how big or small your goal is, if it doesn’t CHALLENGE you, it doesn’t CHANGE you.
Here are a few things that are important to define when setting your new goal:
1. They have to be S.M.A.R.T. Goals (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Timely.) and write it down.
2. Write down WHY this goal is so important to you. When things become challenging to you, your WHY will push you through these tougher periods. If you don’t have a good enough WHY, then you need to choose another goal that is IMPORTANT to you.
3. Create an action plan! List out EXACTLY what you are going to do in order to achieve you goal. Are you going to work out 3 times a week at 6am? Great- now block it off in your schedule Be as clear and as specific as you can.
4. Imagine how you are going to FEEL once you have accomplished your goal. Write it down. (this is a really important step- so don’t skip it!)
5. Share it with someone. A friend, family member, co-worker or whoever! Have this person help you to be accountable for your actions.
Are you ready to get started?
What goal YOU are going to set for yourself this week?
Share it in a comment below or with your friends & family!