We realize that a group training environment may not be for everyone. Are you on the market for a personal trainer?
- Do you have trouble showing up three to four times a week to exercise?
- Are you unsure how to use all the equipment at your facility – or which equipment is best for your needs?
- Do you sometimes feel you are just “going through the motions” and not achieving the results you want?
- Have you reached a plateau in your progress?
- Is it difficult to motivate yourself to try harder each time?
- Do you feel you need more guidance to get the most from your exercise program?
If your answer is “yes” to any combination of these questions, you may need a personal trainer.
My name is Ron Aigle. I am a successful and goal-oriented Personal Trainer in Downtown Jersey City with 20 years experience. I love nothing more than helping people like you achieve your goals.
My sessions are affordable, cost effective and efficient for optimal results.
I would love to hear from you! Call 201-451-7752, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form!
I will personally reply as soon as possible.
How it Works
We will discuss your history and determine a short- and long-term goals. Whether it's:
• Weight Loss and Body Fat reduction
• Weight Management
• Body Shaping and Toning
• Cardiovascular Conditioning
• Cross Training (Strength and endurance)
• Rehabilitation from Injury
• Pre/Postnatal Training
I will design a program that fits your specific needs. My commitment is to give you 100% support ... with the individual attention you need for motivation, the guidance to stay on track and the tools to get the custom results you want.
Follow Be Fit JC